Wednesday, September 30, 2026

Wrong Impression

"Calling out, calling out
Haven't you wondered
Why I'm always alone
When you're in my dreams
Calling out, calling out
Haven't you wondered
Why you're finding it hard
Just looking at me
I want you
But I want you to understand
I leave you
I love you

Didn't want to leave you
With the wrong impression
Didn't want to leave you
With my last confession
Of love
Wasn't trying to pull you
In the wrong direction
All I wanna do is try and
Make a connection
Of love

Falling out, falling out
Haven't you wondered
If this was ever more
Than a crazy idea
Falling out, falling out
Haven't you wondered
What we could've been
If you'd only let me in

I want you
But I want you to understand
I miss you
I love you

Didn't want to leave you
With the wrong impression
Didn't want to leave you
With my last confession
Of love
Wasn't trying to pull you
In the wrong direction
All I wanna do is try and
Make a connection
Of love

I need you
I love you"
N.I.


What i'm wearing:

Body - [LEGACY] - Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Head - LeLUTKA - Camila V4.0
Body Skin - itGirls & VELOUR - x Picasso Babe "Curvy Muse" (LEGACY) - Sienna
Head Applier - Nuve. - Candy Skin - Lelutka Evo X - Sienna ( Velour Tone ) 
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Fame Eyes - Lelutka Evo - Ocean
Lipstick - Nuve. - Poppy Lipstick - Lelutka Evo X BOM - # 6
Hair - Stealthic - Wither  
Dress - Kaithleen's -  Plus One Dress - Available at Tres Chic - September
Pose - STUN - Pose Pack Collection Bento 'Jupiter' - #1 (curve)

On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment