Tuesday, September 29, 2026

Writing's On The Wall

"I've been here before
But always hit the floor
I've spent a lifetime running
And I always get away
But with you I'm feeling something
That makes me want to stay

I'm prepared for this
I never shoot to miss
But I feel like a storm is coming
If I'm gonna make it through the day
Then there's no more use in running
This is something I gotta face

If I risk it all
Could you break my fall?

How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
For you I have to risk it all
'Cause the writing's on the wall

A million shards of glass
That haunt me from my past
As the stars begin to gather
And the light begins to fade
When all hope begins to shatter
Know that I won't be afraid

If I risk it all
Could you break my fall?

How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
For you I have to risk it all
'Cause the writing's on the wall

The writing's on the wall

How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
How do I live? How do I breathe?
When you're not here I'm suffocating
I want to feel love, run through my blood
Tell me is this where I give it all up?
For you I have to risk it all
'Cause the writing's on the wall"
S.S.


What i'm wearing:

Body - [LEGACY] - Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.7.1)
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head V4.0
Body Skin - itGirls & VELOUR - x Picasso Babe "Curvy Muse" (LEGACY) - Sienna
Head Applier - Guapa - Lindsay Skin (LELUTKA EVOX) - Sienna
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Fame Eyes - Lelutka Evo - Ocean
Eyelashes - Nuve. - Flora Eyelashes v2  - LeLUTKA
Lipstick - JUMO Beauty - AMORA Lips - Lelutka EvoX - Available at Swank Event - September
Hair - DOUX - Estrella Hairstyle
Lingerie - VIONA - Derenico Lingeria - Available at Swank Event - September
Pose ( Prop Included ) - Amitie - Pearl Wine Pose Pack - 02

Backdrop - Amitie - Red Room Backdrop

On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment