Tuesday, September 05, 2023

You Won't Ever Be Lonely

"Life may not always go your way
And every once in a while you might have a bad day
But I promise you now you won't ever be lonely

The sky turns dark and everything goes wrong
Run to me and I'll leave the light on
And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely

For as long as I live there will always be a place you belong
Here beside me, heart and soul baby you only
And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely

It's still gonna snow and it's still gonna rain
The wind's gonna blow on a cold winter day
And I promise you now you won't ever be lonely"
A.G.

What i'm wearing:

Body - eBODY - REBORN -  V 1.69.6
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon V 3.1
Body Skin - itGirls & VELOUR - x Picasso Babe "Curvy" (REBORN) - Sienna
Head Applier - Guapa - Lima Skin (LELUTKA EVOX) - Sienna 
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Fame Eyes - Lelutka Evo - Ocean
Lipstick - Beauty by Entice - Cherry Popsicle Lipstick - BOM - Pink LeL - Prize: 4 of 5 - 5L - FabFree "Back to Coool" Mainstore Hunt
Hair - Truth - Tangle - Brunette
Outfit - YoU By GeMyles - Camile 2 Outfit 
Necklace - Kibitz - Sonnya's Necklace - Silver
Nail Appliers - Entice - Crayon Nails Appliers - Prize: 1 of 5 - 5L - FabFree "Back to Coool" Mainstore Hunt
Rings - Vibing - Electra Rings - Silver
Pose - [InDiGo] - Sally Static Stands Set - 1 curvy

On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment