Friday, September 29, 2023

Bwithu

"If you ask me
what i'm thinking about
If i ever see you
thinking about love
cause life without love is not life
at all
If you ask me

I never knew this love that you're given
i never knew this life that we're living

I never knew the songs we be singing
i always knew i wanna be with you
i wanna be with you"
T.&S.

What i'm wearing:

Body - [LEGACY] - Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon V3.1
Body Skin - itGirls & VELOUR - x Picasso Babe "Curvy Muse" (LEGACY) - Sienna
Head Applier - .::WoW Skins::. - DENISE Lelutka Evo Skin - Sienna - New Release at Dubai Event
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Fame Eyes - Lelutka Evo - Ocean 
Hair - Stealthic - Escape 
Outfit - YoU By GeMyles - Aisling Outfit
Necklace - Kibitz - Luise's Necklace - Silver
Rings - Vibing - Electra Rings - Silver
Pose - FOXCITY - Baby G Bento Pose Set - # 7m

Photo Booth - FOXCITY. - Photo Booth - Starr

On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment