Thursday, May 05, 2022

Tenderly

"The evening breeze caressed the trees tenderly
The trembling trees embraced the breeze tenderly
Then you and I came wandering by
And lost in a sigh were we

The shore was kissed by sea and mist tenderly
I can't forget how two hearts met breathlessly
Your arms opened wide and closed me inside
You took my lips, you took my love so tenderly

The shore was kissed by sea and mist tenderly
I can't forget how two hearts met breathlessly
Your arms opened wide and closed me inside
You took my lips, you took my love so tenderly"
S.K.


What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head V3.1
Skin - Amara Beauty - Body Skin 25 Maitreya
Face - Amara Beauty - Jodi - BOM LeLu Evo X - 25 - Available at Access Event
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Fame Eyes - Lelutka Evo - Ocean 
Hair - DOUX - Alexa Hairstyle
Dress - Melody Shop - Karina
Necklace - Cae - :: Initial :: Necklace
Mesh Nails - CAZIMI - Pastel Solids Nails 
Pose and Backdrop - Amitie - Paris Pose Pack - # 01

Backdrop - Amitie -  The Paris Apartment Backdrop

On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment