Thursday, June 16, 2016

Mi Chico Latino

"...Ive got a secret.I cannot keep it
Its just a wisper of a distant memory
Just a dream or so it seams
Take me back to the place id rather be

You left a fire in my eyes
That lightens up the darkest skies
Im giving up im letting go
I'll find my way so

Take me back to my sweet lavida
Find my love my dolce vita
Show me where i need to go
Donde esta mi chico latino
La la la la..."
G.H.





What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LeLutka - Ever
Head Applier and Skin - Lumae - Eirtae - T5 - Dolce - June Group Gift
Eyes - Insol - Nature Collection - # 3 - Blue - Gatcha Item that will be available at the Cosmetic Fair - Starts at June 15th
Hair - Sintiklia - Rain - Browns - Available at Color Me Project - Round 32 (June 10th  - June 19th)
Bikini, Jewelery and Flip Flops - AsHmOoT - SW Coll_Crochet # 02 - Available at Color Me Project - Round 32 (June 10th  - June 19th)
Feet - Slink 
Poses - {Nantra} - Pret A Porter Pose Set


On my mind:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment