Sunday, June 05, 2016

I Wanna Be The Only One

"...I wanna be the only one to hold you
(Protect you from the rain)
I wanna be the only one to soothe you
(Erase all the pain)
I wanna be the only one to love you, love you
(Over again)
I wanna be the only one, the only one
(The only one I am)..."
E.






What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Helena Mesh Head
Skin - Insol - Maitreya Appliers - Peach
Head Applier - Insol - Catwa Face Applier Ilona - ST03 - Peach - Rare - Gacha Item - Exclusive for Cosmopolitan Event - Start June 5th
Feet Applier - Insol - Slink Feet Applier - Peach
Hair - Exile - Blink
Jacket and Top - Entice - Follow Me Jacket & Top - Available for Designer Showcase
Jeans - Entice - Follow Me Jeans - Available for Designer Showcase
Sandals - Baby Monkey - Naples Flats - They come with an HUD and its also available an expansion HUD - Yayyyyyy
Necklace - ~Tantalum~- Diana Necklace
Handbag - ..::ILLI::.. - Handbags V2 ( with hold pose ) - Promo at MP
Feet - Slink 
Poses - Indigo - Handbag Pose Set - Available at  Designer Circle Event - Round 131 (May 29th - June 11th )


On my mind:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment