Sunday, May 22, 2016

On Top Of The World

"...I've had the highest mountains
I've had the deepest rivers
You can have it all but life keeps moving

I take it in but don't look down

'Cause I'm on top of the world, 'ay
I'm on top of the world, 'ay
Waiting on this for a while now
Paying my dues to the dirt
I've been waiting to smile, 'ay
Been holding it in for a while, 'ay
Take you with me if I can
Been dreaming with this since a child
I'm on top of the world..."
I.D.






What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LOGO - Alex Mesh Head
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maitreya Appliers - Apricot
Head Applier - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Fien Omega Mesh Head Applier - Apricot 
Feet Appliers - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Slink Feet Appliers - Apricot
Hair - Mina - Faith - Available at Tres Chic
Jumpsuit - Entice - Amaryllis Jumpsuit - Coral
Sandals - Baby Monkey - Aviana Sandals - New Release and with a great price, like also the Expansion HUD - Yeesssss - :))))
Necklace - ~Tantalum~- Latter Necklace - Past Group Gift
Manicure and Pedicure - Alaskametro<3 - "Colour Trend" - Gacha Items available at On9
Feet - Slink 
Poses - Double Take - Sunflowers - All the Things Pose Set


Music for the moment:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment