Thursday, May 19, 2016

Have a Nice Day

"...Oh, if there's one thing I hang onto
That gets me thru the night
I ain't gonna do what I don't want to
I'm gonna live my life
Shining like a diamond, rolling with the dice
Standing on the ledge, I'll show the wind how to fly
When the world gets in my face
I say...
Have a nice day!..."

B.J.






What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Sarah Mesh Head
Skin - Wow Skins - Maitreya Applier - Tan
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Emi Omega Applier - Tan - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 130 (May 15th - May 28th )
Feet Applier - Wow Skins - Slink Feet Applier - Tan
Hair - Truth - May
Dress - StormCrow Design's - Luna Dress With Bows - Flowers - And comes with an HUD for both dress and bows - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 130 (May 15th - May 28th )
Sandals - Slipper - Shiloh Sandals - New Release - Comes with an HUD - so plenty of combinations :))
Feet - Slink 
Poses - IOS - 6 Poses With Boards Set - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 130 (May 15th - May 28th )


Music for the moment:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment