Saturday, April 23, 2016

Take Me To Your Heart


"...Take me to your heart
Never let me go
If you knew what I'm feeling
You would not say no
Take me to your heart
Never let me go
For your love, for your love
Is all I need to know..."
R.A.






What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LOGO - Alex Mesh Head
Skin - Insol - Maitreya Appliers - Peach
Head Applier - Insol - Tatyana LOGO Face Applier - Peach
Hand and Feet Aplier - Insol - Slink Hand Feet Applier - Peach
Hair - Rezology - Swept Up Elegance
Top - Loordes of London - Splitting Hairs - #9 - Will be available for 55Ls Friday on 28/04/2016
Jeans - Loordes of London - Arezzo Jeans - #8 - Will be available for My 60 Ls Secret Sale on 29/04/2016
Shoes - Reign - April Sandals - Black - Available at Collabor88
Necklace - Sweet Thing - You're a Sweet Thing Necklace - Silver - Group Gift
Bangle - Loordes of London - Episteme Eirene - #12
Hands And Feet - Slink 
Poses - [Ilaya] - Just Kiss Me. We Talk Later Pose Set - #5


Music for the moment:



Kissessss

BonBon


1 comment: