Sunday, April 17, 2016

Sailing

"...Sailing takes me away to where I've always heard it could be
Just a dream and the wind to carry me
And soon I will be free


Fantasy, it gets the best of me
When I'm sailing
All caught up in the reverie
Every word is a symphony
Won't you believe me?..."
C.C.





What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Sarah Mesh Head
Skin - Wow Skins - Maitreya Applier Tan
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Savanah Tan Omega Head Applier - April Group Gift
Hand and Feet Appliers - Wow Skins - Slink Feet Applier - Tan
Hair - enVogue - Renesmee
Dress - Entice - Oye Coma Va - Tropical - And again with an HUD, so you can chose between 3 patterns :) - Available at Designer Showcase - April
Shoes - Essenz - Bali - Pink
Hands And Feet - Slink 
Pose - ColdAmbitionz -  Bianca Pose Set - #5


Music for the moment:


Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment