Saturday, March 26, 2016

Im Your Baby Tonight


"...From the second you touched me, I was ready to die
I've never been fatal, you're my first time
I feel like an angel who just started to fly
Well you gotta, you gotta way that you makin' a me feel

I can, feel I can do anything for you baby,
I would fight for you baby
Hold on and enjoy the ride
I'm not in no hurry, we can fly all night baby
It's your move now baby, baby let's fly..."
W.H.






What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LOGO - Alex Mesh Head
Head Applier - Izzie's -  Anne LOGO Alex Appliers - Peach - Available at The Skin Fair 2016
Hair - Truth - Louisa 
Jacket - PurpleMoon - Iridiscent Jacket - Blue - Available at On9 - March ( Round ends on March 28th so hurryyyyy )
Dress - Hilly Haalan - Nina Strap Dress Outfit - The dress is a part of a complete outfit :)))
Boots - KC - Yoshee Ribbon Boots - New Release - Come with an HUD so you can match with many of your outfits :)
Hands - Slink 
Pose - ColdAmbitionz - Bianca Pose Set #4 - Available at Fi*Friday



Music for the moment:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment