Thursday, March 03, 2016

I Wont

"But I won't cry for yesterday, there's an ordinary world,
Somehow I have to find
And, as I try to make my way to the ordinary world,
I will learn to survive..."

D.D.





What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LOGO - Alex Mesh Head
Skin - Wow Skins - Hope Tan CL - Available at Kinky Event 
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Hope Tan Omega Head Applier -  Available at Kinky Event 
Hair - enVogue - Renesmee
Outfit - -Culco-  - Black sequin Gown - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 124 (February 21th - March 5th )
Heels - KC - Etherea Heels - Yes, yes, with an HUD!!!
Jewelery - Tantalum - Oceana Necklace and Earrings - Available at Premium Only Event
Poses - Exposeur - February 2015 Gift - Singles


Music for the moment:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment