Tuesday, June 11, 2024

I Can't Give You Anything But Love

"I can't give you anything but love, baby
That's the one thing I've got plenty of, baby
I dreaming awhile, scheming a while you're sure to find
Happiness and I guess all those things you always pine for

Gee it's nice to see you looking swell, baby
Diamond bracelets Woolworth's doesn't sell, baby
Till the lucky day you know darn well,well baby
I can't give you anything but love"
D.K.


What i'm wearing:

Body - [LEGACY] - Meshbody (f) Special Edition (1.6)
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head V3.1
Head Applier / Skin ( Makeup and HD Appliers Included ) - [ session ] - Erika T02b (LeL EvoX) v1
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Fame Eyes - Lelutka Evo - Ocean
Hair - Ade - Eternal Hairstyle - Available at Hair Fair 2024
Mini Dress - [WellMade] -  Lazuli Mini Dress 
Necklace - Cae - :: Initial :: Necklace
Heart Bag/Cell Phone - Arpel's - Heart Bag / Cell Phone Hold Available at Swank Event - June
Pose - Lyrium. - Niji Static Pose - # 2 curve

On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment