Friday, April 28, 2023

The Girl

"She takes me by the hand.. 
And I don’t see Her face..

Now sure how I got to the beautiful place
I remember my friends and in a cool little bar 
Don’t remember how I wondered this far
How did I meet you..? and.. 
What is your name..? 
How did I get here?
But.. She smiled the same..

A moment in time
To watch the sunrise... 

The sun in Her hair and the beautiful face..
“Welcome” She said, as we entered Her place
Some pictures, some music, drink on the side 
We talked ‘til the morning 
Our eyes open wide.. 
She told me Her stories with smile in Her eyes.. 

She takes my by the hand 
And I don’t see her face.."
R.


What i'm wearing:

Body - Belleza - Mesh Body - Gen.X - Curvy PREMIUM
Head - LeLUTKA - Kaya Head V3.1
Skin - Nuve. -  Body Skin V4 - Sunkissed
Head Applier - Nuve. - Lizzie Skin - Lelutka Evo X Skin - Sunkissed 
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Fame Eyes - Lelutka Evo - Ocean 
Lip Tint - Nuve. - Lizzie Lip Tint Lelutka Evo X - # 23
Hair - RAMA.Salon x Sintiklia- Sofia Hair
Outfit - YoU By GeMyles - Gail Outfit - Exclusive at Swank Event - April 
Pose - [InDiGo] - Gene Static Stands Set - P1 Curvy

On my mind:
Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment