Saturday, June 25, 2022

How Insensitive

How insensitive
I must have seemed
When you told me that you loved me
How unmoved and cold
I must have seemed
When you told me so sincerely
Why you must have asked
Did I just turn and stare in icy silence
What was I to say
What can you say
When a love affair is over

Now you've gone away
And I'm alone
With a memory of your last look
Vague and drawn and sad
I see it still
All your heartbreak in that last look
How you must have asked
Did I just turn and stare in icy silence
What was I to do
What can one do
When a love affair is over"
S.K.


What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head V3.1
Skin and Head Applier - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - SUSHA - Face & Body BOM - Pineapple - Available at Dubai Event  
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Fame Eyes - Lelutka Evo - Ocean
Hair - DOUX - Yana Hairstyle - Available at Level Event
Outfit - GGVG - Talia Outfit - 8 Available at Swank Event - June 
Rings - Kibitz - Keria's Rings - Silver
Pose - Lyrium. -  Jas Static Pose Set - # 2 curvy

On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment