Saturday, March 26, 2022

Dive

"I know you think I'm afraid
To take a chance, and go to the deep end
Usher baby
Turn the lights on

These waters can get a little busy
But I got experience
Don't mind trecking to the storm
Long as I know that you're here with me baby
Shedding all your innocence
I see the walls are looking like they might precipitate
Until I'm in so deep, it's up to my waist
But I promise girl I ain't afraid

It's raining inside your bed
No parts are dry
Loving makes you so wet, your legs, your thighs
And ever since we first met I knew that
I, I knew I was ready baby to take that dive"
U.


What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
Head - LeLUTKA - Avalon Head V3.1
Skin and Head Applier - .::WoW Skins::. - ELIANE Skin Lelutka Evo-X - Sandy - Exclusive at Dubai Event 
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Fame Eyes - Lelutka Evo - Ocean 
Hair - Wasabi // - Delaney Hair - Brunettes - Available at Uber
Lingerie - Entice - Spellbound - Pink - With a very special price for the Saturday Sale - 75 Ls
Necklace - Telsiope's Couture - Carla Necklace
Mesh Nails - Lexa - Night Coffin Nails
Pose - Lyrium. - Darah Series - P5

On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon´

No comments:

Post a Comment