Thursday, August 19, 2021

Going Back Where I Belong

"Got myself a ticket
On a board this lonesome train
I give a man a brokenheart
And things are never be the same

Leavin' this town
No use hangin’ 'round
I maybe wrong but we can't get along
And I’m going back where I belong

Took my daddy for granted
You know I played him for a fool
Found out later that I left him some
After breakin' love, your golden rule

Leavin' this town
No use hangin' 'round
I maybe wrong but we can't get along
And I'm going back where I belong

I really love my baby
And I know he love me too
I'm leaving this town
The broken heart tell me what else can I do?

Leavin’ this town
No use hanging around
I maybe wrong but we can get along
And I’m goin' back where I belong
I said I’m goin' back where I belong
I'm goin' back
Goin’ back
I'm go..."
E.L.


What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V5.3
Head - LeLUTKA - Fleur Head V3.1
Head Applier - Lexa - Kiwi Skin Lelutka Evox (Pearl) 
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Fame Eyes - Ocean
Eyelashes - Lexa - Mia Lashes LeLUTKA Evolution 
Lipgloss - Lexa - Nena Gloss Lelutka Evo and EvoX 
Hair - DOUX - Victoria Hairstyle
Lingerie - Entice - Lucky Star Lingerie - Available at Cosmopolitan Event
Necklace - [Orsini] Jewelry - "Lizi" Necklace and Earrings 
Pose - FOXCITY. - Teese Bento Pose Set - #6

Photo Booth - FOXCITY. - Photo Booth - Teese


On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment