Saturday, January 06, 2024

Helpless When She Smiles

"She keeps her secrets
In her eyes
She wraps the truth
Inside her lies
Just when I can't say
What she's done to me
She comes to me
And leads me back to paradise

She's so hard to hold
But I can't let go

I'm a house of cards
in a hurricane
A reckless fire
In the pouring rain
She cuts me and the pain
Is all I wanna feel
She'll dance away just like a child
She drives me crazy
Drives me wild
But I'm helpless when she smiles

She smiles

Maybe I'd fight if I could
It hurts so bad
But feels so good
She opens up just like
A rose to me
When she's close to me
Anything she'd ask me to
I would

It's out of control
But I can't let go

When she looks at me
I get so weak"
B.B.

What i'm wearing:

Body - Belleza - Mesh Body - Gen.X - Curvy PREMIUM - V 1.4
Head - LeLUTKA - Kaya V3.1
Body Skin - itGirls & VELOUR - x Picasso Babe "Curvy" (GEN X) - Sienna
Head Applier - Nuve. - Faith Skin - Lelutka Evo X - Sienna ( Velour Tone ) 
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Fame Eyes - Lelutka Evo - Ocean
Eyeshadow - Nuve. - Faith Eyeshadow - Lelutka Evo X BOM - # 14
Lip Tint - Nuve. - Faith Lip Tint - Lelutka Evo X BOM - # 15
Hair - MINA - Juul - Naturals 
Dress - MOoH! - Asha Dress Festive
Jewelry - Heartsdale Jewellery - Diamond Twist Collection
Pose - STUN Poses - Pose Pack Collection Bento 'Loma' #180 - #04 ( curve )

On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment