Friday, January 10, 2020

The First Time

"You know I won't forget the times
We shared together holding hands
And walking in the park

Sometimes we'll have to do it all again
We were so happy then
I've no regrets

Can't you tell from
The look on my face
That I love you more today


The first time
I looked into your eyes
I cried
Do you remember the first time
We fell in love

You looked into my eyes
Wiped the tears away
The first time
When we fell in love

Although some time has passed
I still remember
Just like it was yesterday
The time is moving fast

The love I have for you
Time won't ever change
I always feel the same
Now until the end

Memories we share
Will live forever
Deep inside my heart
I know I'll never forget

...

Oh, when we fell in love"
S.


What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - Genus Project - Genus Bento Head - Baby Face W001 - v1.6 - Mocap
Skin and Head Applier - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Clementina Omega Face & Body Applier - Pinneaple - Available at Dubai Event ( Ends Today, so hurry!!! ) :)
Eyes - .euphoric ~ - Miracle Eyes ~[Genus] - Available for Powder Pack Genus March 2019 - Available at Powder Pack
Lashes - .euphoric ~ - Miracle Lashes ~[Genus]
Hair - DOUX - Panayiota Hairstyle
Dress - Envy By Entice - Celebration Dress - Available at Designer Showcase Event - January
Bento Rings - Livia - Chiara bento Rings - Exclusive at Designer Showcase Event - January
Pose - Lyrium. - Cara Series Pose Set - #5

Backdrop - FOXCITY. - The Book Nook 


On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment