Tuesday, December 24, 2019

White Christmas

"I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the tree tops glisten
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
Just like the ones I used to know
Where the tree tops glisten
And children listen
To hear sleigh bells in the snow

I'm dreaming of a white Christmas
With every Christmas card I write
May your days be merry and bright
And may all your Christmases
May all your Christmases
May all your Christmases be white

I'm dreaming of a white
Christmas with you
Jingle Bells all the way, all the way"
M.B.


What i'm wearing:


Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - Genus Project - Genus Bento Head - Baby Face W001 - v1.6 - Mocap
Skin and Head Applier - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Bridget Omega Face & Body Applier - Pinneaple - Available at eBENTO Event
Eyes - .euphoric ~ - Miracle Eyes ~[Genus] - Available for Powder Pack Genus March 2019 - Available at Powder Pack
Lashes - .euphoric ~ - Miracle Lashes ~[Genus]
Hair - Stealthic - Intrepid - Browns
Dress - Prairie - Noel Dress - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 25/19 - ( December 15th - December 28th )
Boots - [WellMade] - Demi Boots - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 25/19 - ( December 15th - December 28th )
Jewelry - Beloved Jewelry - Yvesia Set - Hunt Prize at The Fashion Loft's 2019 Holiday Event
Manicure - .::Luna::. Body Art -  Nail Appliers - Hunt Prize at The Fashion Loft's 2019 Holiday Event
Pose ( including Car and Christmas Present ) - Ebano Poses - Back Home Pose Set - # 3 - Available at Winter Spirit Event

Backdrop - Christmas Lane Backdrop - Free Gift for Bee Designs Group at Christmas Lane 


On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment