Sunday, November 24, 2019

Love, Truth and Honesty

"Never trust your own emotions
They'll always let you down
And the one that's closest to you
May not always be around

I never questioned
The promises you made
Every time I gave my heart
I was betrayed

What a fool
That I should ever believe
In love, truth and honesty
All the time
You just keep on hurting me
Maybe everyone's a stranger
I watch them come and go
But I think everyone's in danger
If they let their feelings show

There's a lesson
And a price you have to pay
If you give your heart
Dont let it be betrayed

...

What a fool
Every time I find I'm deceived
Where is the love, truth and honesty
If you see it
Won't you bring it on home to me"
B.


What i'm wearing:


Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - Genus Project - Genus Bento Head - Baby Face W001 - v1.6 - Mocap
Skin and Head Applier - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Kaya Omega Face & Body Applier - Pineapple - Available at Dubai Event
Eyes - .euphoric ~ - Miracle Eyes ~[Genus] - Available for Powder Pack Genus March 2019 - Available at Powder Pack
Lashes - .euphoric ~ - Miracle Lashes ~[Genus]
Lipstick - .euphoric ~ - Zara Lipbalm Applier ~[Genus] - With a very special price for 60Ls Happy Weekend
Hair - Doux - Ava Hairstyle - Available at Dubai Event
Top - Entice - Pressure Top
Jeans - Addams - // Kenadee Moto Jeans // N*33
Necklace and Earrings - Cae - :: Aimee :: Necklace and Earrings  - Available with a very special price this weekend - part of the Saturday Sale this week - 75 Ls and 50 Ls
Pose ( Including Fence ) - Ebano Poses - Distance Pose Set - #4 - Exclusive for UniK Event


On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment