Wednesday, June 12, 2019

Sunrise

"Sunrise, sunrise
Looks like mornin' in your eyes
But the clock's held 9:15 for hours

Sunrise, sunrise
Couldn't tempt us if it tried
'Cause the afternoon's already come and gone

And I said, "Ooh, ooh, ooh." to you.

Surprise, surprise
Couldn't find it in your eyes
But I'm sure it's written all over my face

Surprise, surprise
Never something I could hide
When I see we made it through another day

And I said, "Ooh, ooh, ooh." to you.

And now the night
Will throw its cover down
On me again.

Ooh, and if I'm right,
It's the only way
To bring me back.

"Ooh, ooh, ooh" to you.
"Ooh, ooh, ooh" to you"
N.J.



What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - LeLutka - Piper Bento Head 3.3
Skin - Wow Skins - Maitreya Applier - Tan
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Mara LeLutka Applier - Tan
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Sensual Eyes - LeLutka Eye Applier - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka October 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Hair - Lamb. - Honey - Dark Browns
Blouse and Shorts - [WellMade] - Felicia Blouse and Talia Shorts - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 12/19 - ( June 9th - June  22th )
Wedges - Reign - Macrame Wedges
Necklace and Bracelet - Cae - :: Initial :: Necklace and Bracelet
Poses - [InDiGO] - Female Portrait Bento Pose Set - Available at Flourish

BBQ Set ( BBQ Pavillion, Food & Drink Table, Food & Serve Table, BBQ Oil Drum, Beer Barrel and Fire Extinguisher ) - [CIRCA] - Galloway's BBQ Set - Available at The Boardwalk Event


On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon



No comments:

Post a Comment