Monday, April 29, 2019

Gambler

"Gambler, gambler

I'm a gambler, and I will take you by surprise
Gambler, I'll aim this straight between your eyes
Gambler, yeah I know all the words to say
'Cause I'm a gambler, I only play the game my way, yeah

Don't want to say this but I think that I should
I'm better off forgotten if you think that I'd be good
One day you see me the next day I'm gone
Don't fight me baby I don't want to hold on
I'm a gambler, a gambler

You're not happy with the way I act
You better turn around boy, don't look back
You're getting angry, you know I can see
You're just jealous 'cause you can't be me

You can't stop me now
'Cause I'm right and I'm making advances
Let me show you how
Tonight, I'll be taking my chances
On you, on you, on you, on you, that's right baby

I'm a gambler, gambler
You understand what I'm talking about?

I'm a gambler, a gambler
Gambler, 'cause I'm a gambler

You can't stop me now
I'm on the road baby I know how
You can't stop me now
Oh no

You can't stop me now

'Cause I'm a gambler, yeah I'm a gambler
That's right baby"
M.




What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - LeLutka - Piper Bento Head 3.3
Skin - Glam Affair - Maitreya Applier - Tone 006 
Head Applier - Glam Affair - Trecy LeLutka Applier - Tone 006 
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Sensual Eyes - LeLutka Eye Applier - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka October 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Hair - {Limerence} - Heather Hair - Browns - #2 - Gacha Item at The Epiphany
Complete Outfit ( Top, Shorts and Leg Warmers ) - [Icewerk] - Pink Baby - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 09/19 - ( April 28th - May 11th )
Tattoo - Juna Artistic Tattoo - Anna Tattoo Woman - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 09/19 - ( April 28th - May 11th )
Poses ( Including Stool ) -  FOXCITY. - Balance Bento Pose Set

Backdrop - .:Joplino:. - Backdrop Boxing Club - Exclusive for Suicide Dollz Event


On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment