Tuesday, October 30, 2018

I Put A Spell On You

"I put a spell on you
'Cause you're mine

You better stop the things you do
I ain't lyin'
No I ain't lyin'

You know I can't stand it
You're runnin' around
You know better daddy
I can't stand it cause you put me down
Yeah, Yeah

I put a spell on you
Because you're mine
You're mine

I love ya
I love you
I love you
I love you anyhow
And I don't care
If you don't want me
I'm yours right now

You hear me
I put a spell on you
Because you're mine"
N.S.






What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - LeLutka - Simone Bento Head 3.0
Skin - Glam Affair - Maitreya Applier - Tone 006 
Head Applier - Glam Affair - Paula LeLutka Applier - Tone 006 
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Sensual Eyes - LeLutka Eye Applier - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka October 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Eyeshadow and Lipstick - Livia - Danae Beauty Set for LeLutka
Hair - Tameless - Alchemy - Halloween Release
Gown and Necklace - Legendaire - Elvira Gown and Cross Necklace - With the very special price of 29 Ls
Heels - Reign - Penelope Heels
Nails - Livia - Spooky Bento Nails [Ballerina] 
Poses - =Fashiowl Poses= - Frida Pose Set - Available at Limit8

On my mind:



Kissessss

BonBon



No comments:

Post a Comment