Tuesday, August 30, 2016

On The Beach

"Between the eyes of love I call your name
Behind those guarded walls I used to go
Upon a summer wind there's a certain melody
Takes me back to the place that I know
Down on the beach

The secrets of the summer I will keep
The sands of time will blow a mystery
No-one but you and I
Underneath that moonlit sky
Take me back to the place that I know
On the beach

Forever in my dreams my heart will be
Hanging on to this sweet memory
A day of strange desire
And a night that burned like fire
Take me back to the place that I know
On the beach"
C.R.




What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LAQ - Trinity Mesh Head
Skin - Wow Skins - Maitreya Applier - Tan
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Natasha Omega Applier - Tan - August Group Gift
Eyes - Insol - Nature Collection - # 3 - Blue
Hair - Exile - One Way Ticket
Dress - Santino Design - Halter Neck Maxi Dress - Colorful - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 137 ( August 21th - September 3rd )
Necklace -  ~Tantalum~ - Mila Necklace - Will be available at Revamped Event - September
Manicure and Pedicure - La Boheme - [ LB Solid Metallic S1 Red ]
Poses - {Nantra} - Dangerous When Wet Pose Set


On my mind:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment