Friday, April 24, 2015

One Sweet Day

We never expect that our loved ones, in a glimpse of an eye...go away and leave this world.
This week, that happened to me.
I have not many words to say, but...
Uncle Alberto, wherever you are, i know you are shining...sparkling...just like a star...
They say that people only die when we forgot them...so dear uncle, you will always be alive, because you will always be in my heart.
I miss you...and i know that when i look at the sky...you are there...my star...
So now...times are of sadness. Because i do need to face all that happen...and take my time...





What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Skin - Wow Skins - Mya Bronze 05 CL - New Skin - Available at Gangsta Fair
Hair - !Oleander - Oz
Jacket - Loordes Of London - Ianova Jacket #19 - Available for secret Wednesday
Jeggings - Loordes Of London  - Ianova Jeggings #19  - Available for secret Wednesday
Shoes - Loordes Of London - Amherst Pumps Leather #21 - Available for Super Sales Weekends
Necklace - Sweet Thing - Sweetheart Pendant Necklace
Hands and Feet - Slink
Pose - KaTink - Sammie 8


Song for the moment:




Kissessss

BonBon



No comments:

Post a Comment