Monday, February 19, 2018

Because Of You

"Want to, but I can’t help it
I love the way it feels,
It’s got me stuck between my fantasy and what is real
I need it when I want it, I want it when I don’t
Tell myself I’ll stop everyday, knowin’ that I won't

I got a problem and I don’t know what to do about it
Even if I did, I don’t know if I would quit but I doubt it
I’m taken by the thought of it, and I know this much is true
Baby, you have become my addiction, I’m so strung out on you
I can barely move but I like it

And it’s all because of you
And it’s all because…
Never get enough,
She’s the sweetest drug

Think of it every second
I can't get nothing done,
Only concern is the next time, I’m gonna get me some
Know I should stay away from, cause it's no good for me
I try and try but my obsession wont let me leave

Ain’t no doubt, so strung out
Over you, over you, over you

Because of you,
And it’s all because of you,
Never get enough
She’s the sweetest drug, she’s the sweetest drug"
N.






What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - LAQ - Neve Bento Head  
Skin and Head Applier - Wow Skins - Paris Omega Applier  - Tan - February Group Gift
Hair - Rezology - Sky 257
Outfit ( Bodysuit, stockings and Shoes ) - :::LA PERLA::: - Cherry Set - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 173 - ( February 18th - March 2nd ) 
Jewelry - Heartsdale Jewelry - Girl's Best Friend - Gold 
Poses - =Fashiowl Poses= - Secret Bed Pose Set ( comes with the bed ) - Available at The Coven Event


On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon



1 comment:

  1. Oh dear.... La Perla rules. E o Patife agradece. até fiquei com as retinas eretas. ;)

    ReplyDelete