Sunday, December 17, 2017

It's Only Christmas

"Do you remember what you wished for every Christmas?
Do you say a prayer and send it on a star?
Well maybe I'm just being over sentimental.
But now its Christmas and I miss us most of all
You know I never really took the time to thank you
I was always thinking you were here to stay
Is it's something in the air that gets me crazy
Cause now its Christmas and I miss us just the same
When it's cold I get lonely
I can't talk I can't walk I can't breathe
Then I dream and you hold me and the angels are singing with me

I guess its Christmas when I miss us most of all
So let the snow come down and drown out all my sorrows
Maybe I can dance again with you
And as the children sing I swear I heard you whisper
That now its Christmas but I miss us just the same
When it's cold I get lonely
I can't talk I can't walk I can't breathe
then I dream and you hold me and the angels are singing with me
I guess its Christmas when I miss us most of all
I guess its Christmas when I miss us most of all
Cause now its Christmas and I miss us most of all"
R.K.&H.W.





What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara V4.1
Head - LeLutka - Simone Bento Head 3.0 
Skin and Head Applier - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Molly Omega Face & Body Applier - Caramel - Available at The Frozen Fair
Eyes - Avi-Glam - Sensual Eyes - LeLutka Eye Applier - Available for Powder Pack LeLutka October 2017 - Available at Powder Pack
Hair - *ARGRACE* - Touka - Free Group Gift
Sweater - Daamas Design - DD Sweater Fitmesh - Available at MP - Limited Time Promotion - 10 Ls
Pants - !MINT! - Snowy Pants - Blue - Available at Hashtag Event 
Boots - Baby Monkey - Baby SMuggs Fall - With an HUD, that allows you to combine with many outfits :)
Poses - =Fashiowl Poses= - Snow Pose Set - Available at The Liaison Collaborative


On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment