Tuesday, March 21, 2017

The Food Song

"Hey, I had a bad day,

And I wondered how it tastes,
So I ate...
And then I served myself a second plate.

Hey, I had a bad week,
And I wonder if it's sweet,
So I'll eat...

'Cause I deserve to give myself a treat...
Sadness tastes like French fries
And anger tastes like wine...
They're only grapes but give them time.

Hey, I had a bad night,
So I wrapped it up in pie
And let it bake...

So all my feelings taste like Tenderflake.
Oh joy, my mum just called.
And she's appalled because my dad don't want to spoon,
I'll take that spoon, and put some ice-cream on my afternoon.
But guilty tasates like noodles.
Lonely tastes like bread.
But toast can make a royal friend,
hmmm!
Yup!
Everything is wonderful... Yeah!
So walk it off, walk it off,
Circle the block,
The cookies and cream are starting to talk to me...
I'm ust crazy...
But crazy tastes so good,
Crazy tastes so nice.
Crazy tastes like never-have-to-go outside.

Here we go now!
Hey, I had a bad day so I ate it all.(repeat 3 times
Hey, I had a bad day and I'm stuffed."
B.L.





What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Lilo Bento Head
Skin - Wow Skins - Maitreya Applier - Bronze
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Pam Catwa Applier - Bronze - Exclusive for Designer Circle Event - Round 150 - Aniversary round! :) ( March 19th - April 1st )
Eyeshadow - SlackGirl - SME SmockShad - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 150 - Aniversary round! :) ( March 19th - April 1st )
Eyes - Insol - Nature Collection - # 3 - Blue
Hair - {Posh Pixels} - Iggy Mesh Hair - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 150 - Aniversary round! :) ( March 19th - April 1st )
Dress - DE.Boutique - Zara Dress - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 150 - Aniversary round! :) ( March 19th - April 1st )
Pumps - Haus Of Ito - Stacey Pumps - Available for Designer Circle Event - Round 150 - Aniversary round! :) ( March 19th - April 1st )
Manicure and Pedicure - Hello Dave - French Ready - Free Gift 
Poses - Image Essentials -  Viper (b) Pose Set  - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 150 - Aniversary round! :) ( March 19th - April 1st )


On my mind:




Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment