Saturday, February 11, 2017

New York, New York

"Start spreading the news, I'm leaving today
I want to be a part of it, New York, New York
These vagabond shoes, are longing to stray
Right through the very heart of it, New York, New York

I want to wake up in a city, that doesn't sleep
And find I'm king of the hill, top of the heap

These little town blues, are melting away
I'm gonna make a brand new start of it, in old New York
If I can make it there, I'll make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York, New York

New York, New York
I want to wake up in a city, that never sleeps
To find I'm a number one, head of the list,
Cream of the crop at the top of the heap.

These little town blues, are melting away
I'm gonna make a brand new start of it, in old New York
If I can make it there, I'm gonna make it anywhere
It's up to you, New York, New York"
F. S.






What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LeLutka - Simone Bento Head 2.2
Skin - Izzie's - Maitreya Appliers - Peach
Head Applier - Izzie's - Daphne  Applier For LeLutka Bento - Peach - New Release
Eyes - Insol - Nature Collection - # 3 - Blue
Hair - Rezology - Kylie
Gown - ::PM:: PurpleMoon - Ava Gown - Black - Available at On9
Heels - Reign - Alexander Heels - New Release
Necklace - ~Tantalum~ - Vertical Bar Love Necklace - Available at Truth Or Dare Affair 2
Poses - Moccino - Carla Pose Set - Available at MP


On my mind:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment