Sunday, October 30, 2016

When Will I Be Famous?

"...You're a slave to fashion and your life is full of passion
It's the way you are!
You've suffered for your art with the iogging in the park

You know you should go far!
But you keep asking the question
Oh

You're not supposed to mention.
When will I
Will I be famous?

Oh
I can't tell you when you'll see your name up in lights.
When will I
Will I be famous? You keep asking me
Babe.
I can't wait!

You won't suffer in silence
You're a talent
You know that I've noticed

You'd like to be a legend
A big star over night!

I can't answer your question
I can't wait
It's driving me insane

And you're impossible in patience
Tearing at my brain!

When will I
Will I be famous?
I can't answer
I can't answer that..."
B.




What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Helena Mesh Head
Skin - Insol - Maitreya Appliers - Peach
Head Applier - Insol - Kate Catwa Face Applier - Peach
Make-Up - Alaskametro <3 - Sugar - Available at Candy Fair 2016
Eyes - Insol - Nature Collection - # 3 - Blue
Hair -  /Wasabi Pills/ - Dakota
Outfit - Legendaire - Bonnie Outfit 
Sneakers - MOoH! - Megan Tip Toe High Tops - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 141 ( October 23rd - November 5th )
Poses -  {Nantra} - Paparazzi Pose Set



On my mind:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment