Monday, October 31, 2016

Somebody's Watching Me

"...I always feel like somebody's watching me.
And I have no privacy.
Woh, I always feel like somebody's watching me.
Tell me is it just a dream?

When I come home at night.
I bolt the door real tight.
People call me on the phone I'm trying to avoid.
Well, can the people on T.V. see me.
Or am I just paranoid?..."
R.




What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Akeruka - Aurora Mesh Head
Skin - Wow Skins - Maitreya Applier - Tan
Head Applier - Wow Skins - Donna Akeruka Applier - Tan
Eyes - Insol - Nature Collection - # 3 - Blue
Hair - .:Like Design:. - Tatiana Hair
Dress - {Pretty Things} - Amy Dress - 
Sandals - Slipper - Juno Sandals - Exclusive for The Boho Culture Fair
Poses -  {Nantra} - Effortless Pose Set


On my mind:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment