Wednesday, September 07, 2016

Honey Bee

"...You'll be my soft and sweet
I'll be your strong and steady
You'll be my glass of wine
I'll be your shot of whiskey
You'll be my sunny day
I'll be your shade tree
You'll be my honeysuckle
I'll be your honey bee..."
B.S.





What i'm wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LAQ - Trinity Mesh Head
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maitreya Appliers - Pineapple
Head Applier - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - LAQ Head Applier - Klaasje - Pineapple - With a special price for group members 
Eyelashes - ScS Sinful Curves Skins - Mesh Eyelashes Innocent - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 138 ( September 4th - September 17th )
Eyes - Mesange - Sweetheart Eyes 2 - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 138 ( September 4th - September 17th )
Hair - Rezology - Butterfly 091
Dress - {Pretty Things} - Preslie Dress - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 138 ( September 4th - September 17th )
Sneakers - MOoH - Tip Toe Sneakers - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 138 ( September 4th - September 17th )
Necklace - Cae - Papillon Necklace
Poses - IOS - Pose With Box Set - Pack 2 - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 138 ( September 4th - September 17th )


On my mind:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment