Monday, August 29, 2016

Sometimes

"You tell me you're in love with me
Like you can't take your pretty eyes away from me
It's not that I don't wanna stay
But every time you come too close I move away

I wanna believe in everything that you say
'Cause it sounds so good
But if you really want me, move slow
There's things about me you just have to know

Sometimes I run
Sometimes I hide
Sometimes I'm scared of you
But all I really want is to hold you tight
Treat you right, be with you day and night

Baby all I need is time

I don't wanna be so shy
Every time that I'm alone I wonder why
Hope that you will wait for me
You'll see that you're the only one for me

I wanna believe in everything that you say
'Cause it sounds so good
But if you really want me, move slow
There's things about me you just have to know..."
B.S.





What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LAQ - Trinity Mesh Head
Skin - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - Maitreya Appliers - Pinneaple
Head Applier - 7 Deadly s{K}ins - LAQ Head Applier - Patchouli - Pinneaple
Lipstick - One from the ones that come with the HUD of the head
Eyes - Mesange - Kelpie Eyes - 11 - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 137 ( August 21th - September 3rd )
Hair - Amacci - Liza - New Release
Top - {Pretty Things} - Katelyn Top - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 137 ( August 21th - September 3rd )
Jeans - Addams - Lixie Super Skinny Jeans
Wedges - Reign - Livi Wedges V2 - Superpack
Jewelry - !IT! - Precious Bond Set - #6 - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 137 ( August 21th - September 3rd )
Manicure and Pedicure - La Boheme - [ LB Solid Metallic S1 Red ]
Poses - IOS - Pose With Box Set - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 137 ( August 21th - September 3rd )


On my mind:



Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment