Sunday, June 12, 2016

Real Girl

"If I had one chance to
Begin my life again
I wouldn't make no changes
Now or way back when, yeah

And if everything turns out
The way I hope it goes
But I can't wait to find out
What it is that God knows

But I don't wanna think about
What's gonna come around for me
I'll just take it day by day
'Cause it's the only way
To be the best that I can be

I never pretend to be something I'm not
You get what you see when you see what I got
We live in the real world, I'm just a real girl
I know exactly where I stand

And all I can do is be true to myself
I don't need permission from nobody else
'Cause this is the real world, I'm not a little girl
I know exactly who I am

And nothing's ever perfect
There's no guarantee
And if I knew the answers
It would put my mind at ease

So I'll just keep on going
The way I've gone so far
And maybe I'll end up
Tryin' to catch a fallin' star, yeah

But I don't wanna think about
What's gonna come around for me
I'll just take it day by day
'Cause it's the only way
To be the best that I can be...

...Baby this is who I am
Don't need you to understand
'Cause everything is right where it should be
And it won't be long 'til you know about me

'Cause I don't give a *uck
Even when I'm out on luck
'Cause everything is just how it should be
And it won't be long 'til you know about me...

...I know exactly who I am
I know exactly who I am"
M.B.







What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Helena Mesh Head
Skin - Insol - Maitreya Appliers - Peach
Head Applier - Insol - Catwa Face Applier Ilona - ST03 - Peach - Rare - Gacha Item - Exclusive for Cosmopolitan Event - Start June 5th
Feet Applier - Insol - Slink Feet Applier - Peach
Eyes - Insol - Nature Collection - # 3 - Blue - Gatcha Item that will be available at the Cosmetic Fair - Starts at June 15th
Hair - Rezology - Tossed Behind
Dress - Tameless - Summer Dress 4 - Exclusive at at Tropical Summer Fair 2016
Sandals - Loordes of London - Medallion Signature - #15 - Available for Steals and Deals
Earrings - Loordes of London - The Republican Redundancy - E - #15
Sak - Loordes of London - Boho Sak - #13
Manicure and Pedicure - La Boheme - Country Bloom - Dollarbie at the Vintage Fair 2016
Feet - Slink 
Poses - Nais Poses - Ellen Pose Set


On my mind:


Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment