Saturday, May 07, 2016

Come Into My World

"...Take these lips that were made for kissing
And this heart that will see you through
And these hands that were made to touch and
feel you


So free your love
Hear me I'm calling


Oh won't you
Come, come, come into my world
Won't you lift me up, up, high upon your love..."
K.M.








What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - Catwa - Sarah Mesh Head
Skin - Insol - Maitreya Appliers - Peach
Head Applier - Insol - Inessa Catwa Face Applier ST3 - Peach
Hair - Rezology - Galaxy
Top - [WellMade] - Damn Hot Crop Top - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 129 (May 1st - May 14th )
Mini Skirt - Addams - Silvana Denim Skirt With Belt - Night
Shoes - :::ChicChica::: - Meredith Banana Split - Free Gift for 3rd Aniversary of  The Chapter Four 
Poses - BellePoses - Halle - Available at Fi*Fridays


Music for the moment:


 


Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment