Saturday, April 23, 2016

New Shoes

"...Hey, I put some new shoes on
And suddenly everything's right
I said, hey, I put some new shoes on
And everybody's smiling, its so inviting

Oh, short on money but long on time
Slowly strolling in the sweet sunshine
And I'm running late and I don't need an excuse
'Cause I'm wearing my brand new shoes..."
P.N.






What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LOGO - Alex Mesh Head
Skin - Insol - Maitreya Appliers - Peach
Head Applier - Insol - Tatyana LOGO Face Applier - Peach
Hand and Feet Aplier - Insol - Slink Hand Feet Applier - Peach
Hair - Rezology - Turn It Up
Dress - StormCrow Design's - One Shoulder Dress With HUD ( and yesss, with 15 thextures on it ) - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 128 (April 17th - April 30th )
Shoes - :::ChicChica::: - Steffanie Silver
Hands And Feet - Slink 
Poses - Indigo - Lilah Pose Set - Available at Designer Circle Event - Round 128 (April 17th - April 30th )


Music for the moment:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment