Saturday, March 19, 2016

Don't I?

"I get along without you very well,
Of course I do,
Except when soft rains fall
And drip from leaves, then I recall
The thrill of being sheltered in you arms,
Of course I do,
But I get along without you very well.

I've forgotten you just like I should,
Of course I have,
Except to hear your name or someone's laugh,
That is the same,
But I've forgotten you just like I should.

What a guy, what a fool am I,
To think my breaking heart could kid the moon
What's in store, should I phone once more?
No, it's best that I stick to my tune

I get along without you very well,
Of course I do,
Except perhaps in spring, but I should
Never think of spring,
For that would surely break my heart in two"
C.B.





What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Head - LeLutka - Ever
Head Applier - -Belleza- Julia Lelutka Applier Medium - Available at The Skin Fair 2016
MakeUp - -Belleza- Julia MakeUp Lelutka Applier Medium - Available at The Skin Fair 2016
Hair - Exile Temptation Waits
Dress - Rowena's Designs - Starla Shift Dress Bagged - With and Hud! :))) - Available for 10 Ls at Spring Freshness @ The Wash
Shoes - Rowena's Designs - Sabble Heels High Slink Bagged - Also with and Hud! :))) - Available also for 10 Ls at Spring Freshness @ The Wash :)))
Feet - Slink
Poses - Lalochezia - Humming Pose Set


Music for the moment:




Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment