Wednesday, December 09, 2015

Make A Change


"I'll spread my wings, and I'll learn how to fly
I'll do what it takes till I touch the sky
And I'll make a wish
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway


Out of the darkness and into the sun
But I won't forget all the ones that I love
I'll take a risk
Take a chance
Make a change
And breakaway..."

K.C.





What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Skin - Wow Skins - 2016 Melissa Tan CL - Available at The Frozzen Fair
Eyeshadow - Wow Skins - Melissa Eyeshadow 1 - Available at The Frozzen Fair
Lipstick - Wow Skins - Melissa Lipstick 2 - Available at The Frozzen Fair
Hair - Rezology - Float
Outfit ( including Shoes ) - ::Z:: zOOm - Surreal Outfit ( and with an HUD - Hooraaayy, that allows you to combine diferent colours ) - Available at Designer Circle Event
Earrings - Baubles! By Phe - Swirl Earrings Silver - Available at Designer Circle Event
Manicure - .::Pink Cherry::. - Glitter Silver Nails ( with an HUD to choose between colours ) -  Available at Designer Circle Event
Hands and Feet - Slink
Poses - KaTink


Music for the moment:


Kissessss

BonBon



No comments:

Post a Comment