Wednesday, October 14, 2015

Father Figure

"...That's all I wanted
But sometimes love can be mistaken
For a crime
That's all I wanted
Just to see my baby's
Blue eyes shine
This time I think that my lover
Understands me
If we have faith in each other
Then we can be
Strong, baby...


...If you are the desert
I'll be the sea
If you ever hunger
Hunger for me
Whatever you ask for
That's what I'll be..."








What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Skin - Wow Skins - Charlize Bronze CL - Available at Swank Event
Eyeliner - Wow Skins - Charlize - Gift - Available at Swank Event
Lipstick - Wow Skins - Charlize Lipstick Pack - Available at Swank Event
Hair - Rezology - Midnight
Coat - Entice - Gimme All Your Lovin' Coat - Earthtones - And with an HUD :)))) Choosing between 3 colours - Available for 55 Thursday
Shoes -Entice - Gimme All Your Lovin' Heels - Earthtones - Also with an HUD - Available for 55 Thursday
Necklace - Sweet Thing - Sweetheart Pendant Neclace - Silver
Manicure and Pedicure - GDit Jewelery - Shades Of Autumn Set - Available at Sequin Event - Round 3 - Warm me up Fall
Hands and Feet - Slink
Pose - IOS - Rasha Pose Set #1 - Available at  Designer Circle Event



Music for the moment:


Kissessss

BonBon

No comments:

Post a Comment