Saturday, August 22, 2015

On My Way to Market

After sleeping untill late and woke up just feeling great, on saturdays i like to go to the market.
And on my way sure tastes delicious to have a hot cocoa and a donut. Miiaammm.
Tasting a piece of my private heaven and getting ready for all i have to do in this busy saturday.
And feeling just great, i simply close my yes...sun on my face...Mmmmm






What im wearing:

Body - Maitreya - Mesh Body - Lara
Skin - Wow Skins - Vanny Bronze CL - New Skin - Available for Swank Event 
Hair - Truth - Cameo
Dress - Entice - Besame Mucho Dress - Fatpack 1 - And yes! With an Hud - Available for 60 Ls Weekend
Shoes - Reign - Bowtie Strap Heels
Manicure and Pedicure - Alaskametro
Hands - Slink
Poses -  Verocity - Uma Set


Music for the moment:


Kissessss

BonBon


No comments:

Post a Comment